Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Mom said this weekend she was going to do some spring cleaning and only got the living room done. I'm not happy because in this spring cleaning she decided to get rid of my chair!!! She said it's gross and we really don't have room for it. She also pointed out that I spend most of my time on the couch anyway. It's not a very comfy chair, but it's my chair! To top it off Mom washed all our blankets! It was really hard to sleep last night because my blanket didn't smell right. I will admit my blanket in the living room did need washed. That is one blanket that is easier to snuggle up in now. Sasha said she was glad her blanket got washed, too. Mom says she needs to do that more often because they were all pretty nasty and so was the washing machine when she was finally done. Next time I'm going to try to hide my blanket!
I didn't get the picture of me swimming in my water dish because it rained Saturday and it really wasn't warm enough to swim on Sunday and I 'm not supposed to swim in the inside water dish. Hopefully I'll get it soon though. Mom and Dad laugh really hard when I do it - if it's outside. It's TONS of fun and is a fast way to cool off your feet.
I'm going to go spend some time in my chair now. I don't know when Mom is going to get rid of it so I have to spend as much time with it as possible.

No comments: