- Sasha, Mom and Grandma are another year older.
- Mom made us cheese cookies for treats for Sasha's birthday.
- Mom got a really bad cold after her birthday and is finally able to sit up today. (I am really tired of listening to her cough, sniff and sneeze! It wakes me up!!)
- We had 2 inches of snow this weekend and today we have almost 5 inches!
- Dad went hunting and got his buck on opening morning which meant he had the rest of the week to spend with us since he took it off from work.
- Sasha will not stop barking at the horns Dad mounted on the wall from his deer. - It's REALLY FRICKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!! (That's a quote directly from Mom.)
- I discovered I like candy corn!
- I finally decided the pumpkins Mom and Dad put on the front porch aren't going to come alive and break into my house so I should stop barking at them (it took several trips outside to sniff them to come to that conclusion).
- Pheasant hunting season starts in a couple weeks and Dad says we're going to go opening day!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! I've been practicing by flushing the stupid magpies out of our yard and I've been getting in shape by playing lots of fetch.
I'm going back to my warm spot on the couch. Sasha, Mom, Gunnar and I have been curled up on the couch all day trying to stay warm and helping Mom rest so she will be completely better quicker.
Hope everybody is doing good. We're going to try to get caught up a little on reading your posts, but it's going to take us a very long time!