Friday, March 02, 2007

Bailey's Home!

The good puppy vibes are working! Keep them going though!
Bailey's home, but Dakota and Bruitis are still gone. My aunt says that Bailey is pretty sore and full of cactus, but she's home!!! She's also pretty thin and really really tired. My aunt says that she thinks the other 2 were at the house, too but they left again. Bailey's the good one so she stayed home. (She's also a Momma's Girl BIG time, so she stayed home to wait for her momma.) I'm so happy!!!! Once she's feeling better and she's not so sore and gains some weight back, my aunt said she'd bring her over to play with me. I have a feeling though Bruitis is going to have to go back to the dog adoption place. He's a really bad dog and my aunt is stressing out too everytime he gets loose.
Keep up the puppy vibes for Daokata and Bruitis. Thanks everybody!!!
Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home! Bailey's home!

No comments: