Friday, February 02, 2007

Totally Bored

I'm really tired of the mud and the snow. Last night Mom said I've been acting a little depressed and asked if it was because of the weather. I licked her hand and layed my head in her lap to tell her she's right. If the temperature is warm, then the back yard is full of mud. If the weather is cold, the mud is frozen, but it's too cold to stay outside for very long. I really haven't felt like doing much of anythng lately. Mom's been giving us lots of chewies which is nice, but what I really want to do is go outside and play. I want to get out of the house! I got up in the chair and licked the leashes when Mom and Dad were home for lunch today and Mom said she knew I was bored, but there's really nowhere to go that doesn't have a bunch of mud or isn't too cold.
Dad says Sasha and I are pretty smart because of the way we stay out of the mud. There's a path that Mom and Dad are building from the back porch to the garage. It's going to have rock in the middle of it, but right now it's just the outlining bricks along the edges. Well, Sasha and I have figured out how to walk along the brick to get to the grassy area behind the garage. I do pretty good, but Sasha's back end doesn't have very good balance so she falls off sometimes. If we stay on the bricks, then we don't have to get our feet whiped off when we want to go back inside. It's a very smart plan.
I hope I have more exciting stuff to tell you next week. I think I'm going to go take a nap on the couch now.

No comments: