Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Birthday Was Awesome!

I'm 3!!!!!! Don't I look good ?


I was going to tell you all about my birthday earlier this morning, but I was way too tired so I had to sleep in. It was a great birthday!!!! Mom took lots of pictures, too.

My special treat was called a Wag'n Wrap. It was very very very very very yummy. I had 2 and Sasha had most of 1. She left a small piece of the rawhide for me. They were a very yummy treat and I was sad when they were all gone. Mom kept having to show me the package so I could see it was empty, but I know how tricky Mom can be so I had to sniff the end table they were sitting on and around the chair. She was right, they were gone. This is what the package looked like and in my mouth:






In the package, there were stickers. I don't know why there were stickers. Mom was confused by them, too. What is a dog going to do with stickers?I know some kids though, they'll like them. Still! Why did they put stickers in dog treats?






Sasha enjoyed the special treat, too. You can't see her chewing on it though. I think she was trying to hide it from me. Sasha usually chews on things for a few minutes and then lets me have the rest. Not this time. She pretty much finished it off.

Right as we were finishing up the treats, there was somone in the driveway. I didn't know who it could be because nobody called, so I went on guard duty and then was surprised to see who it was! It was Aunt Cassie and her parents! Her parents are the fun people we go visit when I go pheasant hunting and they give us lots of cheese and other treats. I was so happy they came to visit me on my birthday! It made up for Dad not being home.

After my company left, I was really tired so I curled up in Dad's chair. I had dropped a chewie in it earlier and Mom and I couldn't get it out so I figured I'd rest and wait to see if the chewie came up or fell through. Mom took my picture again (I told you she took a bunch). One of the pictures I yawned and so it lookes like I wrinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out. hehe, that's actually what I'm really doing! I just disguised it as a yawn to trick Mom!
















Finally it was time for bed. Mom put my new pillow up on the bed for me to lay on. Since I was so tired and my pillow was there anyway and Dad isn't home right now, I decided to saty in the bed with Mom for the night. Mom said I could as long as I posed for a picture using my new pillow. There was no posing neccessary! Once I layed my head on the pillow, that was it.

That was my birthday. Now you see why I'm so tired. I'm going to go take another nap now. I wish Dad would get home soon so I didn't have to do guard duty any more. That makes me really tired, too.

1 comment:

Liza said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

We stopped by to "Paw it Forward"!! Nice blog - we enjoyed reading your posts.

Take care - Dory