Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's My Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's also "National Love Your Pet Day."
Today I am 3 years old!!!!!!! Mom says I'll get my special treat after she gets off work tonight. She says it's something new that we haven't had before so she wants to keep an eye on us while Sasha and I are enjoying them. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I love my pillow. Dad isn't home and I usually sleep in the bed with Mom when Dad's gone, but I wanted to use my pillow last night. Mom says I didn't snore at all last night. I might see if she'll put my pillow up on the bed with her tonight. It is my birthday, so I should get to do something special like that.
I hope Dad gets back soon. I hate when he's gone because I'm on high alert guard duty. Mom says it's really annoying that I bark at every little noise, but she's also happy I'm there to scare the noises away.
Mom says she'll take my picture with my new treat and my pillow so hopefully I can show you how cool my birthday is!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! MOM GETS OFF WORK IN 7 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES! Good thing she left out lots of chewies for us today. I don't know how good I can be with all the excitement!! I'm going to go watch the clock now and take a little nap so I'll be all rested up for my special treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaos! I hope your treat is super yummy. :)