Monday, February 19, 2007

Tomorrow's My Birthday!!

Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!! Tomorrow's My Birthday!!
Mom and Dad got me a pillow for my bed and I got that yesterday and I get a special treat tomorrow!!! I can't wait! Mom said the pillow is more for her. She says that if my head is on a pillow, then I don't snore. I guess I snore pretty load at night. I slept with it last night and Dad says Mom's right. I don't care. I get to sleep with pillow!! Dad says I'm spoiled, Mom says it's to keep her sane. My parents are crazy!
I can't wait to see what I get tomorrow. I'll share with Sasha of course. I can't wait!!!!!!
My friend Korra didn't come over this weekend. Her Dad said she does better moving if she stays at the new house and sees all the stuff coming in. Her dad did bring the girl over. I was really glad when they came and got her though. I didn't get my nap in! When she left, I realized how tired I was and then figured out why I was so tired! I didn't take a nap at all that day. I curled up on the couch with Mom and took a long nap while she worked on her cross-stich stuff. Mom said that's when she started her "Snoring Dog Experiment." (See how crazy she is?! She made an experiment and named it.)
Speaking of naps, I don't think I'm quit caught up yet so I'm going to go curl up on the couch again. I'll let you know what else I get. Thanks to everybody that's wished me Happy Birthday so far!

No comments: