Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy Weekend

I had a very busy weekend. Friday Dad was off so I helped him with a few things around the house like splitting firewood and cleaning his guns from hunting. Saturday Mom and Aunt Cassie wre running some errands. Mom said Aunt Cassie found a place to rent which means she'll me moving out soon. Sasha is very upset. Then they went to a birthday party later in the afternoon and Sasha and I got the house ready for kids. We watched the kids all night because their parents had a Christmas party to go to. After the party, Mom and Aunt Cassie brought the kids with them. It was a lot of fun. They played games and ate dinner. I like when the kids come for dinner because they don't eat everything so that means Sasha and I eat their leftovers. Mom started a fire before Dad got off work which I thought was kind of weird. Mom hates keeping the fire going because she says the fire doesn't like her. She get get it going, she just can't keep it going. Poor Mom. Anyway, later the made smores in the fireplace. I love when the kids make smores when we're camping and they were in our living room! There's usually no leftovers from smores because the kids eat all of them, but they have sticky hands afterwards and I love sticky hands. Mom told them not to let them me have any chocolate, but the little girl had a tiny bit on her hand that we didn't tell Mom about. We stayed up late watching the new Superman movie. I guess you have to know who Superman is to understand what was going on. I fell asleep because I had no idea what was going on. Sunday morning Dad made breakfast and then went to work. We played games for awhile and then the dads came and got the kids. It was a lot of fun having the kids there this weekend, but now I'm really tired. It's a lot of work taking care of 3 kids. Saturday is snowed and was really cold so Sunday I played in the snow so that added to me being tired. Mom thought I was hilarous when I was throwing the snow up in the air with my nose and trying to catch it. I like making her laught because I usually get a treat.
Last night Dad was helping Mom hang some Christmas decorations above the big living room window. They had the couch moved into the middle of the living room and had stuff all over the couch, but I didn't care. I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch and didn't pay any attention to what they were doing. Stuff was even falling on me and I didn't even notice. They put the room back together and I layed in my chair until it was time to go outside and then went to bed. Mom and I fell asleep right away. When Dad got out of the shower and came into the bedroom, it strartled us both, but we had no prpblem going back to sleep. Sasha even slept the entire night in her bed which means she was really tired too.
Telling out about everything that happened is making me tired again so I'm going to go take a nap now before Mom and Dad come home for lunch.