Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm Bored

Hi again. I decided to check in again because I'm bored and we all know how much trouble I get into when I'm bored.
First, Mom brought home the Christmas present I wanted to get for Dad. Now my gift to Dad is the only one under the tree for him. Mom says Sasha's isn't going to come in time for Christmas because of the snow. They keep talking about this HUGE snow storm here in Colorado, but there's no snow at all! I guess everywhere around us got snow and it closed highways and stuff. Aunt Cassie isn't sure she can go home for Christmas, but that's okay, she can come join us. So Sasha is upset her gift for Dad isn't going to arrive in time. Gunnar's is here, but Mom has to help him wrap it and Mom has to wrap hers for Dad too. Gunnar is getting very excited about opening gifts because there's so many boxes under the tree. He said the boxes and wrapping paper are going to be a lot of fun to play in. I'm just worried we're going to loose Sasha in all that wrapping paper!
I also found some other dog blogs that I want to share with you. If you are a dog with a blog e-mail Mom and she'll let me know (HilarysDesigns@yahoo.com). I decided to tell you about some of the ones I really like. The first one is Ranger. He's a chocolate lab and he's very funny. He also plays the same game with his Dad that I like to play with my Dad. Where Dad some how turns me upside down. Check our Ranger's website for pictures of this. Mom has never taken our picture because she's usually laughing too hard. I make funny growling noises while we're playing this game that makes Mom laugh even harder. Ranger also has to stay out of the kitchen like I do and his Mom tells him out jsut like my mom does. I think Ranger's Mom takes more pictures than my Mom does though and I didn't think that was possible!!! So anyway, check our Ranger's blog. I'll add him to my list of links.
Merry Christmas!!