Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sick Mom

Mom stayed home from work yesterday because she was really sick. She was up at 1:30 am yesterday morning and her fever didn't break until 8:00 last night. She spent most of the day in bed and Gunnar, Sasha and I spent most of the day with her. She finally moved to the couch because the bed was hurting her back and I tried to share my rope with her to make her feel better but she kept yelling at me to leave her alone. I was really getting bored and was very happy to see Dad when he came home. Mom spent most of the day in the bathroom or sleeping. Sasha wanted attention from Mom and didn't care if she was sick or not. Gunnar was nice though and didn't bug Mom about lunch until she moved from the bed to the couch.
It's snowing today! Dad said the people on the news said this snow storm is supposed to be big like last week's. We didn't get anything last week so I didn't think we'd get anything this time either. It's snowing though so hopefully I'll be able to play in the snow this weekend. I love running in the snow and hunting for my rope and my plastic stick. Mom and Dad laugh at me so I must look funny. Mom says I'm pretty good at making sure every piece of snow in the backyard is well packed into the ground. I don't know about that, I just have a lot of fun running all over the yard. I'm going to go watch the snow now and take a little nap just in case there's enough snow to run around in when Mom comes home for lunch. I think Dad is off work tomorrow so I'll spend tomorrow helping him. Have a good weekend. Mom and Dad say this is New Year's weekend so everybody be safe and if your parents are having a party have fun and be safe!!