Wednesday, November 08, 2006

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!

I can't wait!!!! My boots aren't going to get here until Friday though so I won't be able to use them, but that's okay. That will give me time to get used to them before the next trip. Before Mom left this morning she told Sasha and I that ef there's anything else we want packe to be sure to let her know so that she can pack it tonight so it will be ready for Dad to load tomorrow and I jumped up in my chair and starte sniffing the leashes. Mom laughed and said "Don't worry Kaos, the leashes will get packed. They'll be one of the last things so we can find them easy when we stop for a potty break." OH YEAH!!! I knew that, but I forgot! I get soooooooo excited I forget things sometimes! I CAN'T WAIT!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Even if I do have time to post tomorrow I might be too excited so I will post Monday. Probably afternoon though because I plan on spending most of the morning resting because I plan on having TONS of fun this weekend!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!