Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Boots

Remember how I was really excited about my boots coming? Well, that's over. They're here and I don't like them. They're my favorite color and they're for me and nobody else and I hate them. Dad says they'll help with my cactus and sticker problem, but I would rather deal with the stickers and cactus. Dad says I have to get used to them by wearing them around a couple nights a week. So far I haven't worn them again, but I have a feeling it's coming soon. The good part is, they're talking about getting a pair for Sasha because she always ends up making Mom come get her if there's a lot of snow in the yard. She says he feet get too cold. Dad says my boots will be cooler than Sasha's, but I'm thinking any kind of boot isn't fun. Of course Mom took pictures of the first time I had my boots on. Luckily she couldn't figure out how to make the video thing work. Notice how unhappy I look.