Monday, November 20, 2006

Plans Are Forming!

I heard Mom and Dad talking last night and they're starting to plan the next pheasant hunting trip and this time there might be a few more people come along. I can't wait!! I love going hunting!
Don't tell Mom and Dad, but they've forgotten about the boots thing. I'm supposed to wear them a couple times a week to get used to them and I haven't. Mom has to get some baking done for Thanksgiving so hopefully they'll totally forget about it! shhhhhhh
I don't think we're going to get to go to Grandma's for Thanksgiving with Mom and Dad because there's going to be a bunch of people there and Mom doesn't want us to accidently knock the turkey fryer over or get in the way in the kitchen (we really like to help in the kitchen). Mom said she'd take pictures of Dad frying the turkey though. They got the fryer as a wedding gift a year and a half ago and haven't used it yet and since they're going to need 2 turkeys, they decided they better go buy oil for it. I probably won't post on Thanksgiving even though I'll be home because there's a good chance Dad might come get us and I want to be ready.
I'll post again tomorrow!
Bye