Monday, November 27, 2006

I Love My Rope!

Mom was working really hard this weekend to get the house cleaned up and I wanted attention because Dad is gone and she got my rope out!!!! She let me play with my rope all day yesterday and today!! She even played with me a little with it. It was a lot of fun! Since I was sleeping with Mom last night, I didn't get to sleep with it last night. Dad will be home tonight though so maybe I'll sleep with it tonight.
Mom said that Dad will beat her home from work. I can't wait to see Dad. I miss him a lot when he's gone. I think once he gets home, we're going to start planning the next pheasant hunting trip. I can't wait for that either!
Mom put up some more Christmas decorations this weekend, too. I like Christmas decorations because they make the house look pretty and cute. I really like them because they put Mom in a baking mood. She starting to plan her yearly massive cookie baking that she does every year. I love when she bakes cookies!!!! I'm in charge of cleaning the floor.
I'm going to go play with my rope some more before Dad gets home.