Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nothing Going On

I don't have anything exciting to blog about today. It keeps raining so Mom and I haven't had to water the garden. She still goes out and talks to the plants though. She's weird. Do any of you have Mom's that go out to the garden and tell the plants to hurry up and get bigger and tell the plants how cute they are? There's one tomato plant that she keeps saying "you're such a cute and strong plant, you're doing such a good job growing" The cucumber plants aren't doing so good. Mom says they're jelous of the attention the tomatoes are getting. The watermelon plants are in the ground now and so far she hasn't killed them. The flowers in the front yard are doing pretty good, too. I don't hear her talk to them very much because I don't go in the front yard very much. If I go out the fron I'm usually jumping in a Jeep or going out to check on Dad's progress on the Big Jeep. I think Mom's given up on her strawberry plants. She said she thought it was weird that Strawberry plant could grow from just roots and since nothing is happening, she thinks she's going to give up on them until next year. She doesn't talk to the strawberries very much so maybe there is something to this plant talk stuff. I think she's still weird.
Mom and Dad are going to meet with the surgeon on Monday to get the details of the surgery and plan the date. Mom says she hopes it's soon. She's having the pain go into her back today.
I'm going to go take a nap now. Hopefully I'll have something a little more interesting to talk about tomorrow.

5 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh your mom might be a little weird. My mom doesn't talk to plants but then we don't have any because she says they all die in her care. Lucky for us she is better at keeping us alive.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Kaos, My Mom doesn't talk to plants..she says she doesn't have green fingers. Dad loves planting stuffs...provided he doesn't kill them instead. har har har..
I hope your Mom gets her surgery slot soon.

Tadpole said...

Hmm... my girl doesn't talk to plants. Maybe that's why they all die.

Awww, hope your mom gets better SOON!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, as long as the plants don't talk back to her, she is ok!

Hope your Mama feels better real soon. Love and healing licks from Marvin xxxx

Ferndoggle said...

Oh DoG! Our Mom talks to her plants. "Don't die little tomato plant...here's some Miracle Grow". Sheeesh. We think she's very strange, but in a good way.

Sherman, Penny & Lola