Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just Stuff

Nothing exciting is going on right now. Some of you asked about my Mom's artwork and as soon as she remembers where her cd's are, I'll post some of her stuff. She does lots of stuff. I'd tell you to go to her website, but she hasn't updated it in a long time so it kind of sucks.
There's still a bunch of treats and they're a little better today than they were on Sunday. Mom and Dad have been talking about how to improve the recipe so I'm excited about that. The problem is we have to get through these first and Mom made a double batch!
Mom was excited last night because I made a hole in the tip of my toy so it doesn't make a noise anymore. She says it's still weird that it smells like lemonade. It's too muddy since it's been raiing everynight to play outside so Mom and I have been spending a lot of time with my new toy. Tadpole asked where they got my new toy and they got it at Walmart. Our store is out of the pink ones but Mom is talking about getting a yellow one just to see if it smells like lemonade, too. Fine with me! That means I get more toys! I don't take toys outside anymore because the neighbors keep stealing them. My stick and my other toy are in their yard! Dad says he's sure I dropped it in the hole under the fence and that's how they got over there, but I don't remember doing that so I don't believe him, I believe they stole them.
I'm going to wait for Mom to get home now. Dad is working a really long day so I'll have to help Mom with yard stuff again tonight. Hopefully I'll have something more ecxiting tomorrow.

5 comments:

Peanut said...

I bet you they did steal them. Those nasty neighbors.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Kaos, I think it's obvious they were jealous of your toys and decided to steal them. How nasty!! tsk tsk...

Ferndoggle said...

We have a toy just like the one you had & when we'd squeek it, it was so shrill it would make us cry! Sherman bit a hole in it too & now we don't play with it anymore. Walmart has the BEST toys!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

The Brat Pack said...

I bet they stole them, you can't trust anyone nowadays.

Hopefully you'll get a new toy today!!!

Dot & The Brat Pack

Tadpole said...

Of course they stole them! Why would you put them there?!