Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Vote For Thrawn!

Remember in yesterday's post I said the one dacshund was gone? He's back!!!! I'm soooo confused!! The ones across the alley haven't been outside for a couple days so I've taken a break from watching out for them.
If you haven't yet, be sure to go vote for photo of the month at Dogs With Blogs ! Thrawn is still my favorite. That picture makes me laugh sooooo hard! My mom is too slow to get pictures like this of me. Thrawn's Mom is very quick though. I can't stop laughing!
I'm going to go watch for Mom to get home for lunch now.

2 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Kaos,
We are glad we make your mom laff when she reads MY blog. My mom made me say that. :P I think Thawn looks so adorable in that picture
!! Almost like a little pup hehehe

The Brat Pack said...

Thanks for the post and for nominating us!!!

We love ya!
M & The Brat Pack