Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Was a BLAST!

We went to Grandma's for Easter! It was great. That's me standing in Grandma's living room! Sasha's hiding in the sunroom, we're not sure why though. It was too cold and it snowed almost all day so I didn't get to play much outside. I played inside though and ate lots of great food and begged for chocolate. If dogs aren't supposed to eat chocolate, then why do they make it smell so good to us? We got something even better than chocolate though. SCHMAKOS!! mmmmmm, that makes me hungry thinking about them, I hope someone comes home for lunch soon to give us another one.
I had to take care of Mom all weekend. She had a really bad reaction with her medications and didn't feel good all weekend. I was really worried about her and let Dad know he needed go check on her. When she left this morning for work she was acting kind of weird. I think she should call the doctor, but she hates going to the doctor. When Dad comes home for lunch I'm going to let him know that Mom needs to call and if she doesn't, Dad should. I'd do it, but no other humans understand me except Mom and Dad (and sometimes they aren't so good). This is another reason Mom needs to find a job where she can stay home with me all day. That way I can keep an eye on her! How am I supposed to know how she's feeling if I'm at home and she's at the office?
I hope everybody else had a good Easter! I went to Grandma's!!!! I know I already said that, but I LOVE Grandma's house!!! Her yard is so HUGE and there's so much grass! I ran in it and wasn't covered in mud like at our house!
I'm going to go watch for Mom and Dad now. I REALLY want a Schmakos! Why do they have to put them up so high and is such a strong container? I don't think they trust us!

4 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

Aaaw, we hope your Mom is doing ok. Keep up posted!!!

Happy Easter, late! We're behind reading blogs from yesterday. Your Grandma's house sounds pretty fun though!

The Brat Pack

Tadpole said...

No way, Kaos - Gramma's house AND schmakos?! That's like... a perfect day!!

Hope your mom gets better soon - perhaps you should make your dad call the doctor, just in case....

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Kaos,
I hope your Mom is better now? Your Easter sounds really fun. :)
What other tricks do you do? Maybe you can give me some advice what other stuffs I can teach my Mom. hehehe

Peanut said...

Hope you mom is doing better. What is a Schmakos? Glad you had such fun at your grandma's