Monday, January 08, 2007

Sasha

This weekend Sasha was ungrounded. She was very happy to be on the bed again, but Saturday afternoon she started acting weird. Sunday morning Mom and Dad figured out it was her hips that hurt. They went to the store and got some Children's Tylenol for her which has been helping a lot. I thought she was faking it at first because she was trying to make Mom and Dad feel bad about grounding her. Mom opened a cheese wrapper though and Sasha didn't come running so that meant she was not feeling good at all. The Tylenol seems to be helping, but she's still sore. Mom is really worried about her and wanted to stay home from work today to take care of Sasha, but she's got some stuff going on at work that she needs to be there for so I told her I'd take really good care of Sasha for her. I have to make sure Gunnar leaves her alone (he is because he knows she's not feeling good) and I have to go and make sure she doesn't need anything (not like I can do much for her anyway though). I hope she starts to feel better soon. Being in the backyard without her is really boring and she looks so sad. It makes Mom and Dad sad, too. If she doesn't start getting better soon she's going to have to go to the vet and we all hate that a lot! Sasha's supposed to get her shots this year so maybe they'll go ahead and do that too if she has to go so she doesn't have to go to the vet 2 times in 1 year!!!
I'll keep you updated on Sasha. Send all your get well doggie vibes to her. I'm going to go check on her now.

No comments: