Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dogs With Blogs

I'm on the website Dogs With Blogs!!! I've been trying to get on for awhile and kept getting confused. Well, I finally decided today I was going to actually sit and figure it out until I got it and I did it!! Then a little bit ago aI was looking through the list of blogs and all of a sudden I saw my picture and there I was! WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited. Now lots of other dogs and people can find my blog and read it! I can't wait to start reading all the stuff on the website and make some more friends online! I'll have Mom make make me a link thing on the side tomorrow to Dogs with Blogs. Doing that on my own today was too much. I found a link to a site with doggie treat recipes that Mom can make for us. My birthday is next month and there's a birthday cake recipe that I have picked out for her to do. She loves baking and she loves me so I'm sure she'll do it for me! I can't wait!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! I hope Mom gets home from work soon because I REALLY need to go run around in the backyard now! WOOHOO!!!!

No comments: