Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Do You Think?

What do you think of the changes I've made to my site? Mom and I went ahead and switched our blogs to the Blogger Beta and so far it seems pretty cool. I think it's less confusing and now I have my picture on the top of the page all the time so everybody knows how cute I am.
It's really nice having Dad home again. he has his hunting stuff in the living room still cuz he needs to go through it to wash stuff and fix some stuff and Gunnar keeps trying to get into stuff so I try to keep him out and they we both get into trouble because we're being too rough.
While Dad was gone Mom took pictures of us. This is pretty much what we did while Dad was gone. I guess that's pretty much what we do when he's home, but when he's gone there's a lot of whining and woofing at weird noises.