Wednesday, October 18, 2006

brrrrrrr

It's cold outside. I wouldn't mind it so much if there was snow out there to play in. Sasha has been acting weird lately. Usually you dont' 'have to call her to come inside if it's cold outside, she's waiting by the door for someone to let her in. Here lately though I get inside and Mom tells me to go get her and it sometimes takes me 3 times! It's really annoying. I get in where it's warm then have to go out in the cold then back and forth a couple more times. I like running though so it's ok.
I'm going to go curl up on the couch in Mom's HUGE blanket for an afternoon nap. The blanket is big enough for Sasha and I both to make nests in for an afternoon nap. Mom lets us too! She even spreads it out to make it easier for us to make our nests. We're so loved!!!!