Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bruitis



Aunt Gillian sent another picture of my new cousin Bruitis and I wanted to share it with all of you. Isn't he funny?
Dad is loaded up and pretty much ready to go. When he gets off work he's going to grab something to eat and then they're leaving. Mom said I can sleep in the big bed tonight as long as I don't take up too much space. I told her I'd try not to. There's so much space to stretch out on the big bed though! During the day I like to go into the room and move the blankets around and make a nice cozy nest area. Mom says I'm not supposed to do that because I get dirt in the bed. But it's so much more comfy that way!!!
I'll try to post tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to during the weekend. Mom and Sasha's birthdays are this weekend so we'll be busy. I think we get cheese on Sasha's birthday!!