Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pictures From Saturday!

Mom got the pictures!

This is me checking out the scenary.












Here I'm thinking about running over to the creek and jumping in.








We stopped so Mom could take some cool pictures and she took one of me!







This was after the snake incident. Dad was looking for some more goards and Mom was holding one and I really wanted her to throw it. She's tricky! She held the goard up by the camera so it looks like I'm looking at the camera. To tell you the truth, I didn't even notice there was a camera there.





This picture wasn't from the weekend, but it gives you an idea of what I've been doing since then.





This is Sasha sniffing for birds or squirrels. She was really tired at the end of the day because the grass was so much taller than her. Which is probably why she saw the snake and nobody else did.





This was back at the truck. Sasha was waiting very patiently for me to finish my drink of water.