Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Rain

It rained again last night. All the water was almost gone and then it rained. The huge puddle is back and I still can't go run in my yard. The only reason I'm being patient about it is because Mom and Dad keep saying it will help with the grass that they are trying to grow in the back. I love grass and can't wait to have it in my yard, but it's starting to get very annoying. I spend a lot of time following Mom around the house now instead of out playing. When she came home for lunch I went outside and laid on the porch and looked at the mud. Then wehne she came home from work I was going to do the same thing but when she let me out I got hit in the face with rain and went back inside. Stupid rain! I haven't seem my ball and stick in forever and I'm starting to worry about them a little. I hope they didn't float away and some other dog is playing with them now. I'm going to go take a nap now.