Friday, July 28, 2006

I Don't Like Lightning

Sorry I haven't posted in over a week. There's been lightning and thunder every day and I know I'm not supposed to turn the computer on if there's lightning. It's okay though, if there's lightning that means there's thunder and I don't like the thunder. I'm usually okay with loud noises (especially guns) but there's something about the thunder that I really don't like, especially in the computer room because there's a big sliding glass door that vibrates when the thunder hits.
I've been helping Mom get her artwork ready to show everybody. She got most of the pictures taken and a few ready fro prints. She's hoping to get a bunch done this weekend. I'll help Dad in the garage this weekend though so we can try to get the Big Jeep ready for the trip. I'll let you know when Mom has her stuff on her website.