Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted. Mom was off 4 days from work and her friend came to vist. She's the friend Mom hangs out with when Dad and I go pheasant hunting. She's really nice. Dad, Mom and her friend went shoppping on Saturday and they went to the pet store and bought Schmakos! They said the store was out of the bacon ones so they got beef sticks instead and they're good too! I think those are the best treats ever!!! I can't wait to try the other flavors of Schmakos! So far I think they'll all be wonderful! So far my favorite is the bacon ones, but I'm not picky.
Yesterday was the 4th of July. I don't like this holiday and don't see the point of it. Mom and Dad went to a friend's house and then when it got dark there were a bunch of scarey noises! Gunnar and Sasha hid in the bedroom but I stayed out and tried to listen to see if it was a distraction for people trying to brake into my house. I don't like this holiday at all! too stressful!
It looks like even though the Big Jeep is broke, the end of August I still get to go camping! We're going to Holy Cross which is where I learned to swim last year and protected Mom from the dog that we thought was a bear.
I'm going to go take a nap now. My schedule is thrown way off since Mom was home 4 days in a row!