Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend was TONS of fun. I have a picture on Mom's camera to share with you, but I'm not allowed to touch Mom's camera and she keeps forgetting to get the picture off that I want to share with you so HOPEFULLY Mom will remember to take it to work with her on Thursday!
Here's what I did this weekend. Saturday Mom and us hung out and didn't do much. Dad took his truck to a friend's house to work on it and Mom started putting stuff in boxes to take to Grandma's to store it so we can start painting the inside of the house. Sunday was TONS of tun! We got up and Dad and I went out and changed the starter in the truck (it's really my truck, but I let Dad drive it a lot - it's a Jeep truck which makes it totally awesome). We did a few other things on it and then I helped Mom take a few of the boxes out to the truck and then Sasha and I had to go to the back yard because Mom said I really wasn't much help. What does she know? I was lots of help to Dad! Dad even said so!! Then we loaded up in the truck and I got in the back where my favorite place to ride is. The truck has a cover and there's a platform for me to lay or stand on with windows for me to stand in front of plus there's a window between my area and the front of the truck in case the back is too full for my to get in that way and so I can still hang out with Mom, Dad and Sasha. Sasha doesn't ride in the back with me very much because I get too excited and she gets stepped on so she rides in Mom's lap or on the back of the seat behind Mom's head. (There's so many different places to ride in the truck!!) So we went to Grandma's and played and ran in her huge yard and ate treats and got lots of attention and also got really tired. Mom and Dad took Sasha and I home so they could go do some grocery shopping and so we could take a nap from having so much fun at Grandma's. I helped Mom in the house with some stuff while Dad cut up firewood (it was supposed to get cold this week, but it feels like spring!). I culdn't help him because he doesn't like me to be outside with the chainsaw going. I did go help him stack wood and bring some inside though. Then we had dinner and I had an after dinner nap and then all of a sudden Dad handed me this totally awesome new toy!! That's what my picture is of so I'll wait to tel you about it when I have the picture (hint, hint Mom!!). Mom and Dad got it for me when they went to Mom's doctor appointment last week. Mom had a gift certificate to use at Sportman's Warehouse and she bought some stuff and had enough to buy my birthday presant. It's a month early, but no complaining here! Mom said I'll still get a special treat for my birthday, but they couldn't wait to give me my gift. I'm glad they didn't wait and I can't wait to show it to all of you! (another hint to Mom!)
Mom and Dad are going to the doctor again tomorrow so they can look inside my Mom's tummy. After her appointment last week she's not as nervous about this one. That also means I'm not as nervous so hopefully I won't have any tummy issues this week either (the house is still kind of funny smelling) even though I did like Aunt Gillian and Grandma coming to check on me all day. Be sure to check in Thursday and hopefully I'll have my picture to show you. If I don't we can all bark at my Mom really loud (that annoys her when I do that). I'll have to invite Peanut and anydog else that is good with the anal gland torture techniques. I'm sure she'll remember then!
Before I go I want to send out some good vibes and chaotic hugs to Tia to get better soon.

6 comments:

Moco said...

Gads Girl! You had a busy weekend. Nothing much happened here. Pappy had to show Grammie how to take the pictures off the camera. The test will be to see if she remembers.

Ferndoggle said...

You are sure a busy girl Kaos! We've been very bored lately because first it was 2 degrees & now it's RAINING! Yuck.

Hope we get a fun weekend soon too!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Peanut said...

You are busy. Mom did nothing so we did nothing. The problem with Peanut's anal gland torture is that it is torture for me also. He reeks. We hope your mom's appt goes well and can't wait to see your new toy.

Love
Flash

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lady Kaos!
Sounds like a very fun weekend with tons of activities!
I will be waiting for your pictures!
We are sending good vibes to your mom! Let us know how it went, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Petra said...

Waiting for the pictures! And waiting patiently, of course (ha!).

Molly the Airedale said...

We love our pick-up too, Kaos! It always means fun trips for us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch