Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Love Chewies

Mom and Dad give us chewies all the time. Sasha and I usually argue about who gets what one and who gets the last one. Mom says they are good for our teeth and gums. We really don't care about that. We just like chewing on them. Mom says they're better for me than her pens, but her pens are fun to chew on too. That usually makes her mad though so the chewies are better.
Sasha's birthday is next month. I hope Mom and Dad get her a big bone like they did for me. I'll let her have what she wants, but she's little so she won't eat too much of it. Sasha is also getting a haircut tomorrow. It think it's funny because she hates it so much. I hope Dad takes me when he goes to drop her off and pick her up cuz I'LL GET TO RIDE IN THE TRUCK! Aunt Cassie will also be here tomorrow night so I don't know how much I'll get to post for awhile. I'll get on when I can though.
BYE!