Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm Bored

Dad didn't come home for lunch today because his new job is keeping him very busy, but he'll be home around 5 so that's cool and Mom couldn't come home either because she had a lucky pot. I have no idea what that means, but she takes food to work once a month for a birthday lucky pot. I gues everybody brings food and they add it to a pot or something and make something weird. I wish Mom would finish this room because it's a pain getting the door open to come post. They keep the door shut because Gunnar likes to come in and mess with stuff. They think they're keeping me out too so I don't get the stuffed animals, but the door doesn't latch very good and I'm big enough to open and close it myself.
It's almost time for kids to get out of school so I have to go bark at them if they get near my yard now.