Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Microchipped!

I was so excited about going for a ride in the Jeep I didn't care where we were going. Until I found out I was going to the vet. By the time I realized it, it was too late though. We were already in the building. I've never liked going to the vet. This one wasn't too bad. They weighed me and I didn't even know they were doing it. Dad told me to sit and I did and the lady said I weigh 48 pounds. I also had to get a shot. I do not like shots! Dad also asked them to scan me because he was looking through my papers from when they adopted me and it looked like I had a microchip in me. Sure enough, I do. To change the information though we have to find out who the manufacturer is of the chip and then go to their website to cahnge the info from my old families info to Mom and Dad's. They have the microchip number, but they don't know the manufacturer. If anybody knows how to do that, please leave a comment and I'll make sure Mom and Dad get the message.