Monday, June 26, 2006

1 Year Anniversary

Yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of when my Mom and Dad adopted me! I made it an entire year in the same family in the same house in the dame town in the same state! I'm so happy!! Mom and Dad didn't make a huge deal about it because it's really not that big of deal, but they did give me extra hugs and treats.
Mom and Dad were talking about other camping trips for the summer and since the Big Jeep is still broke, Dad got the truck fixed so we can at least go camping. We're goign to try to go on a fishing trip in July and they were talking about taking me!! I thought since it was just for fishing I couldn't go because I'm not very good when people are fishing. I want to chase the stuff into the water really really bad! Dad said we might get to go to Holy Cross in August, too! I really like that place! That was my first trip last year and I got to play in the creek lots and lots!
I helped Mom clean out the back bedroom yesterday because Aunt Cassie is coming to visit. It was alot of work and we still have some to do. I'm going to go take a nap now so when she gets home for lunch I can help her some more.