Friday, June 09, 2006

Finally rested!


Hey everybody! Sorry it took me so long to post again. I've been trying to rest. Two busy weekends in a row really wears me out. Dad is off today so I'm planning on hanging out with him outside this afternoon. He went out run some errands this morning so I thought I'd post real quick before he got home and we went outside. Mom is working on getting the pictures on the website. She has TONS to go through though. The picture above was me on the 2nd day. Once Mom gets the pictures on the website, I'll give you details of the trip. I had soooo much fun!! I can't wait until the next one! I'm all rested too, so I'm good to go. Here's the website that will have the pictures: http://www.SprwagmanAdventures.bravehost.com. Give Mom a few more days to get them all on. She had a lot of fun with her new camera. I'll let you know when she has them all on, too.