Friday, September 14, 2007

My Tail Won't Stop Wagging!

Last night Dad got my Jeep to start and moved it around in the driveway a little bit and I got to sit in my seat while he was doing it and Mom couldn't find the memory chip to her camera and that's okay because I GOT TO RIDE IN MY JEEP!!! Dad still has to do a couple things before we can take it out of the driveay and then this weekend I'M GOING FOR A RIDE!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! After I helped Dad move it in the driveway, i had to go inside with Mom while Dad cleaned up the driveway. It drove me nuts! I was worried Dad was going to go somewhere in my Jeep without me and I whined and whined and whined and ignored Mom's threats to tie my tail around my nose if I didn't stop. Dad finally came inside and my tail wagged so fast my back legs had a hard time walking correctly. Mom calls that my happy wiggle. Mom also said she swore that she heard me wagging my tail in my sleep last night. I LOVE MY JEEP!!! I can't wait for this weekend!!!! Hopefully Mom will find her memory chip before then and I'll have some cool pictures to show you of me in MY Jeep. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I need to go take another nap. I keep making myself exhausted from all the excitement!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend everybody!!!

5 comments:

PreciOus said...

Oh Lady Kaos! I'm so excited for you too! Finally your jeep is almost ready, can't wait to see you pictures! =D

Snuggle,
Precious

Tadpole said...

Oh my dogness!!!!! Kaos! This is going to be the best weekend EVER!!!!! You better rest up while you can, because once you can take that Jeep out of the driveway, you're going to be going non-stop! Woot!

Moco said...

Maybe you can get Dad to drive that Jeep up to Oregon and get Flash. I am sure he would like a ride in a Jeep also especially with Lady Koas.

Ferndoggle said...

I hope you had a fabulous weekend in YOUR Jeep! Pictures please!

Penny

Liza said...

AWW Kaos!! I have a happy wiggle too!! Good news about the Jeep - we are standing by for pictures!!

The Jeep sounds like more fun than SCHOOL!!

Give our love to your family - Dory