Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Remember Me?

Here's a picture to help you remember who I am. I found out that I don't have to worry about Harry Potter! When Mom went to see him, it wa a movie and that book she was reading was Harry Potter. Mom finished it last Thursday and then gave it to Aunt Cassie. I'm glad it's not in the house right now. When it was here, Mom spent way too much time with it. I see I'm not the only one that was neglected because of some book.
Nothing really exciting has been going on. Mom is in a bad mood because of work, Dad is working on the Jeep a lot, Gunnar is better so I can wrestle with him now, Sasha isn't feeling good (I think she's faking it because she has moments when she forgets she's not feeling good) and we never see Aunt Cassie anymore because she has a boyfriend now. It doesn't look like we're going to be going camping. The Jeep isn't going as fast as we had hoped and the summer is almost over (Mom won't go camping after August because she gets too cold). It's a bummer, but now I'm focussing on going pheasant hunting and visiting Grandma & Grandpa Cheese. I can't wait!
I'm going to go wrestle with Gunnar now. He needs the workout and I need to burn off some built up energy.

7 comments:

Liza said...

Aww Kaos -

Sorry to hear not much is going on. Pheasant hunting sounds like lots of fun though.

Right now I am in the dog house with mom - not really but I can tell she is annoyed. She says I have to be nicer to my foster brother even if he eats my treats and steals my toys. She says he is less fortunate - whatever that means.

Anyhow - wishing you, Sasha, Gunnar and your humans a happy day!

Love Dory and Mac

Tadpole said...

Kaos! It's so nice to see your beautiful face again! :-) I'm glad Gunnar is feeling better - pin him down real good, won't ya? ;-)

Moco said...

Glad you are getting to see your Grandpa and Grandma. I will be getting to see Flash soon also.
Peanut and Flash's Grammie

Peanut said...

Glad things are just busy there and nothing is going wrong. Things are busy here too. Oh do you think my grammie will give me cheese like your grandma and grandpa cheese?
Love
Flash

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Kaos,
I missed you! Thank dog that evil harry potty is gone for GOOD!
Life is pretty slow lately huh....how long more before your visit your grandparents?

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Great to see you back Lady Kaos. :)


~ girl girl

coco said...

my mom's bummed about work right now, too. i guess it's our job to make them feel better when they're home, right?

pheasant hunting sounds... interesting. i think a pheasant might be bigger than me, though, so i'll leave that adventure to you!! have fun!!

puppy love, coco