Monday, August 27, 2007

My Weekend

My weekend wasn't very exciting. Saturday was okay because Dad was feeling TONS better and guess what! The inside of the Jeep is pretty much done! The seats are in and the paint is dry and now he jsut needs to put the transmission in and a few other things and we can go somewhere! Dad started the Jeep on Saturday and I was stuck in the house and when Mom came inside I was going crazy! I wanted to be in the Jeep! I was worried he was going to go without me! Mom said there still isn't a transmission in it so don't worry because it won't go anywhere. I hope he gets it all done on his next day off! Labor Day weekend is coming and I have no idea what that means but I know Mom gets 3 days off and Dad will get 2 since he has to work on Saturday. That reminds me, I need to have a talk with my Dad's boss. Dad needs weekends off all the time so that he can be home with Mom and I...oh yeah and those other 2, too. That reminds me. you gall did great on guessing what was wrong with the picture on Friday's post. You dogs are so smart!
I found out Grandma and Grandpa Cheese were in town and they didn't come visit me! Can you believe that? I know I can't! Grandma brought toys to us on Saturday and I wanted to show Grandma and Grandpa Cheese my new toys and my new awesome collar, but nooooooooo, they were busy! Mom said she told them about my toys and new collar though and they said they were very happy for me. Not the same! I can't wait until it's time to go visit them! THEN! Guess what Mom did! She went to a dog show on Sunday! Why in the world would you go to a dog show and not take a dog? Mom's weird that way I guess. It was at the state fair and it was Aunt Cassie's nephew's 4-H project. Mom smelled like so many dogs it took Sasha and I almost an hour to sniff her down. She also had lots of food smells that were on top of the dog smells. Mom said it was fun at first, but then got reallyboring (DUH I could have told her that jus tbby the name! It was a dog show! A show for dogs!!!!). She said it was cool seeing all the different types of dogs there, but the people organizing it were very unorganized and they spent 4 hours waiting for the awards ceremony that they said would be at 1:00. Mom was really tired when she got home. She said that she was amazed at seeing how all the dogs were behaving. She said she was glad we weren't show dogs even though those dogs were really good and very well behaved, she likes our craziness and unpredictability better. Not sure what that means, but my Mom's weird so I'm sure it's a good thing.
The kids across the street are doing weird things again so I have to go bark at them through the picture window some more. I have to do this every day there's school. Mom says I get Monday off, too. I think Mom and I will have to have one of our "cuddle and sleep in while Dad works on the Jeep" mornings on Monday.

3 comments:

Tadpole said...

Woot! How exciting abuot the Jeep! Pretty soon you will be riding off into the wild blue yonder, going on all sorts of adventures!

Keep those kids in line over there, Kaos....

Moco said...

I hope your dad gets the jeep done soon so we can see pictures of you riding with the wind in your face.
Peanut and Flash's grammie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you'll get to go ride in the Jeep soon. Take more pictures to show us


~ Girl girl