Thursday, August 31, 2006

Weather Pictures

Here's the pictures Mom took of the stom on Saturday. She couldn't get them yesterday because she was having computer trouble at work.
This is a picture Mom took during the rain. That's not fog, that's the rain coming down with some hail in it. The trailer you see off to the right stuck their weather station out about the same time and measures the wind to go 112 mph! That's fast!! There was a bunch of water in the back of the truck that is right there in front of the picture. Even though I think it would have been really fun to play in all that wat er, I'm glad I wasn't there.
These are the pictures of the clouds Mom took after the storm. She said it was still raining at this time, but not too bad. They look kind of creepy to me. I'm really glad I wasn't there!

Mom said this was the way out and the reason they got home so late. The picture on the left is on the road and the picture on the right is just right of the road. They said when they went through that morning that was a dry ditch. That would have been a lot of fun to play in if it wasn't going so fast and if there weren't trees and stuff going down so fast. I am sooo glad I wasn't there!
I'm going to go pick on Gunnar now. I've been doing that a lot lately just because I think he needs it.
OH! I almost forgot! How could I forget this!!! I'm not going to post tomorrow because I'm going to be very busy hopefully! Dad is off tomorrow and tomorrow starts a hunting season for birds. I don't know what kind and I really don't care what kind! I GET TO GO RUN AROUND TOMORROW WITH DAD!!!!! That is if he's feeling ok. He got a cold from Saturday and isn't feeling to great. If we stay home he's not going to do anything which still means he'll be with me all day! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!