Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trama!

I know I promised you some pictures of my mom's art and cross stitch, but this is more important!
Do you see what's wrong with this picture? Mom and Dad started painting the bedroom 2 nights ago and I was okay with that until it was time for bed. Mom and Dad started setting up the camping bed. That never gets set up in the house unless we have company I nobody told us we were having company. When it was time for bed Sasha and I went to the bedroom door like we're supposed to and like we do every night. We waited and waited and waited and Mom and Dad kept telling us to go to the living room. Our living room isn't a nice place to sleep. There's weird noises, it's colder in the living room and it's not the bedroom.
Last night Sasha ended up sleeping on the couch because of this. Gunnar kept kicking Sasha out of her bed because he figured out how comfy it is and he fits in it lots better than his bed by the fireplace. He layed in my bed once. He really liked it, but I made sure he knew he wasn't going to spend much time there.
Supposedly we can get back into our routine tonight. Mom said if it still stinks in there we're staying in the livingroom again. As soon as Dad gets home we're turning fans on and opening windows because we want to sleep in our normal spots. I've been sleeping in my own bed, but it feels different when it's not where it's supposed to be!
I just noticed that top picture looks like our couch is a hide-a-bed. It's not, Mom and Dad just put the camp air bed up next to the couch.
I haven't checked in on anybody else today because I'm so tired. Hopefully I'll get caught up tomorrow.

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaos!
I understand you! Its not fun to sleep where you are not supposed to do it!
I hope you get back your bedroom tomorrow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

What? They didn't let you sleep in your normal bed. Do I need to come up there and bite them.

Love
Flash

Myeo said...

Oh no!

We hope your routine will go back as per normal soon.

Love
Boy n Baby

Princess Patches said...

Gee Kaos, we hope your life gets back to normal soon! We don't like it, either, when our beds are moved for some reason! It makes us nervous and we think things like maybe we're being moved OUT! That would be a disaster!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

The Army of Four said...

Woo. I really don't like disruptions to our bedtime routine! One time, Mom and Dad tried to switch what side of the bed they sleep on and I just WASN'T a happy guy! I couldn't imagine not sleeping in the regular place!
Luv,
Dave

The Daily Echo said...

Change is not good! One time Mom and Dad's waterbed sprang a leak and they had to sleep down in the family room on the sofabed. It was right in front of a 50 gallon fish tank. Mom couldn't sleep all night because she couldn't stand the fish staring at her. She's weird.
ECHO

Moco said...

It looks like you are camping out with the big fish. Don't worry it will get back to normal. Pretty soon the house will be done and sold. Then you will be moving to a bigger place with a bigger yard. You will have forgotten all about this nonsense.

Petra said...

Kaos, you need some kind of a perservance award or a hero award or some kind of great and magnificient award. You are being put to the test for sure!

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't believe that Gunnar is sleeping in Sasha's bed! No way would we allow this!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Molly the Airedale said...

Kaos,
It's you that likes to eat poo, right? We just got another tip from our Airedale group on Yahoo! FIG NEWTONS!!!! The lady says that they give their Airedales 1 Fig Newton every night and no more poor eating! OMG, Cookies eliminate poo eating! Isn't that great?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you got your bedroom back already

~ Girl girl