Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Fun Game NOT To Play

Yesterday I told you about a really fun game, today I'm going to tell you about another really fun game, but I suggest you NOT play this one. Last night I was sitting on the couch with Mom watching tv. My butt was against her hip and I farted. Mom freaked out, Dad laughed, Mom freaked out even more. Then the smell came and Mom's voice was so high pitched it hurt my ears really bad. Dad kept laughing so hard I thought he was going to pass out! I kept looking at Mom because I couldn't figure out what her problem was. I guess being directly farted on makes her really really upset. So, don't do this. If you do want to try it, get some earplugs. I had no idea Mom's voice could go that high!

Sasha has started pooping on the new floor and it's making Mom and Dad mad. She did it 2 times yesterday and then this morning. Mom told Sasha that if she's going to keep doing that, she can't go to Grandma's. I hope this doesn't affect me, too! Mom told Sasha she would spend all day in the crate if she kept doing that. Before Mom left for work she told me to make sure poopie puppy behaved herself. Mom let us outside last night and when we came back in Sash got on the couch with Mom (after the farting thing, I was banned from the couch) and all of a sudden Mom got a wiff of poop breathe and of course freaked out again. Mom and Dad have been forgetting our pineapple. This morning we got a BUNCH of pineapple. Sasha has only been eating my poop lately which is fine with me. I get more pineapple that way. After Mom almost puked because of Sasha's breathe, Sasha got kicked off the couch and I got to take my place back with the promise of no farts. Mom said she couldn't take anymore nasty smells for the night. I'd feel sorry for her if Dad and I didn't think it was so funny.

I also got an award! Maggie and Mitch gave this award to me and this is what they said: "We happily pass this award onto our M&M racing buddy Kaos! Here's hoping that Kyle comes in first next week!" I feel so honored! Thanks a bunch to my favorite M&Ms!!
Let's see, I'll pass this on to my boyfriend Flash because he's such a sweet boyfriend and our 1 year anniversary is coming up! My sorta-sis Dory because she's so nice. I also want to give this award to Petra and Sparky and Patches because everytime they post pictures, Mom and I can't help but go awwwwww, HOW CUTE!!! or awwwwwww, HOW SWEET!
I better go check on the poopie puppy now.

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for letting us know about this newest game, Kaos! We'll be sure NOT to play it! We don't want to make mom and dad mad or we won't get any pizza on Saturday and life is no fun without pizza!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Daily Echo said...

Way to go Kaos! Meeka does that alot when he's upstairs on the bed and we can hear Mom complaining. She keeps a can of air freshener nearby. Now THAT stuff STINKS!
ECHO

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaos!
Your game sounds pretty fun! I just can imagine your mom's face! But, like you said... better not to play it!
Looks like Sasha really likes the new floor!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh... That's for letting us know that hoomans dont like that game. Cool award you got. :)

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Gosh.. now finally know why my mom makes funny high-pitched sounds when I fart under the duvet!! All of a sudden mom and dad 'evacuate' from the bed faster than you can imagine..

Petra said...

Boy, am I honored! Thank you for the award, Kaos!

I'll have try your trick because Motch doesn't have a very high voice. It would be fun to hear her squeel!

Princess Patches said...

We didn't know pineapple worked for poopie eaters! We wish somedog would come into our yard and eat all our poop! So far, none of us have tried it.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Pockets

Moco said...

Grammie says if we ate our poop she wouldn't have to pick it up all the time. I don't think she would really like it though. Foley sometimes eats the cat box poop. I don't understand what is wrong with farting.

Peanut said...

oh haha about the farts. Peanut does stuff like that all the time. Mom is so used to it she doesn't even notice hardly anymore. Thank you for the award. Our annniversary is in a couple of months right May 20th or is the day wrong? I am going to get mom on getting you a present.