Thursday, March 13, 2008

R.I.P. Blue Dude

I'm very sad today. Last night I lost my best friend Blue Dude. He was the most funnest toy ever! He was ball shaped and had little orange feet. Mom has saved his life many times, but last night she couldn't do it. He's the only stuffie I've never torn up. I can't believe there's no pictures of him and I together. There is a picture of him in my food dish while I'm eating, but that's it!!! And of course I can't find it. I know I've posted it on here not long ago but Blogger is still not working right for me. Anyway, I am SEVERLY neglected during this stupid house work stuff. Last night Mom's grandma called and of course they talked for an hour or more and then Mom and Dad started working on the house. Mom was sitting on the floor in the hallway painting trim and I decided to bring Blue Dude to her because I can almost always get Mom to play with me if I bring Blue Dude to her. He's the perfect size for throwing in the house and he's nice and soft so he won't break anything. Well, I brought Blue Dude to Mom and dropped him like a good dog and he landed right in Mom's paint! Mom yelled "OH NO! KAOS NO!" Dad came and grabbed Blue Dude and threw him away!!!!!! Right there with me watching everything! I was in shock and stood there for awhile. Mom said she couldn't wash Blue Dude this time. She didn't want to take the chance of me getting sick from the paint. I went to the couch and stayed there for 2 hours!!! I NEVER do that. I was totally depressed. Mom and Dad started to clean up before bed time and Mom saw how sad I was and kissed my nose and scratched my ears, but it didn't help. I wanted Blue Dude back! Blue Dude was here in the house when I was adopted and now he's GONE!!!!! Mom said she washed Hamster-Mouse and thinks he's still in the dryer and she'll get him out tonight, but he's not the same!! Hamster-Mouse is round like Blue Dude, but he's not funny colors, he doesn't have feet and Sasha likes playing with him, too. Blue Dude was MY toy. Then when we were getting ready for bed, Mom kept saying "Kaos watch your tail!" They say that a BUNCH and it's starting to really annoy me! Well, to top a horrible night off, the tip of my tail is now brown. Mom says if it's nice outside this weekend she'll take me out to play fetch and do some yeard work which I love to help with, BUT I was watching the Weather Channel with Dad this morning and GUESS WHAT!!! It's supposed to snow this weekend! They said not much, but the last time they said that we got almost a foot of snow!!!
If you have a best friend toy be sure to get lots of pictures of you together so you can always remember the fun you had together and NEVER EVER EVER drop him in a thing of paint. I'm headed off for another nap and more pouting. I want to be in full pout when Dad walks in the door after work. That way when Mom gets home Dad will tell her how sad I look and I'll get extra pineapple with dinner and an extra cookie and maybe Mom will finally find our treat jar in the mess. Mom is a sucker for a guilt trip. Dad isn't though.
Oh, and Mom made it to work on time finally. She even had to scrape ice off her windows and still made it. She only had 1 minute to spare, but she made it. She has a training thing on the otherside of town next week so she said she needs to try harder to get to work on time so she can get to the training thing on time.

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so sad that you lost your blue dude with the orange feet friend, Kaos! Can your mom find another one or wouldn't that be the same? We sure hope you get extra treats! You sure deserve them!
Paws are crossed that there's no more snow till next December!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaos!
I am so sorry to hear about Blue Dude! Sounds like it was your special toy! I remember seeing it in your bowl!
I hope your mom and dad can find another one for you!
And then, your tail is brown now? I guess you have been busy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

AW.. so sorry about your blue dude. Hope your mom will get you a new one soon

~ Girl girl

i said...

Hi Kaos, dropping in to say hello. So sorry to hear about Blue Dude! I know how you feel. I've lost my precious purple squeaky ball too. It has been my constant companion for 4 years. Although a new red ball came to replace it, it's just not the same.

Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee.. sorry to hear about Blue Dude.. I am sure you must be so heartbroken..I have a favourite toy too (a squeaky green frog) and I have 'killed' him numerous times. The lucky thing is that they are still selling it in the shops, so it can be easily replaced. I think I am on Green Frong #7 or #8 right now.
If you find a pic of Blue Dude, please show it to us.. I am sure with the formidable DWB network, someone will be able to locate a replacement for you.

BenTheRotti said...

oh no!! so sorry for the loss of blue dude. how mean of your Dad to throw him away right in front of you!! I will tell my Mum to keep a look out for a blue-dude when she is out shopping.. anything else I can do to cheer you up?

love, licks and tail wags,

Ben xxxx

Petra said...

This is a very sad story, Kaos. I don't have a favorite toy; I just play with whatever I can find.

If your mom finds another Blue Dude for you, maybe she can tell Motch so I can get one, too.

Peanut said...

I am so sorry to hear about blue dude. He sounds like he was a special toy. I would get you another one if I could. I hope you get to play outside this weekend. Come visit me it's 80 degrees today.

Love
Flash