Okay, here's pictures from Sasha's party last night. We got cheese with dinner of course and then after dinner Mom and Dad got out her gift. We had to take it outside because she goes crazy. She had one at our old house but it finally deflated. This one didn't last long at all!!!! Mom and Dad were pretty dissapointed. Part of it was Sasha though. Look at these pictures! She's crazy!!!! She eventually ran it into a rose bush and poked a hole in it and then I got it and well, no more big ball. We went back inside and played with all our other toys.
Today's birthday is my mom's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU A BUNCH!!!! I don't have a picture of her to show you because she's always on the other side of the camera. We can't find the box with film pictures or I would show you some cute pictures of when she was a puppy. I think she hid it on purpose so I couldn't show you any pictures. Dad and I went out to the shop to wrap Mom's gifts a couple nights ago and then put them on the dining room table to torture - I mean tease her. Dad and I have some other surprises planned for her but I'll have to tell you about them later in case Mom gets on here today to see what I said about her. I'm going to list 10 things I love about my mom in honor of her birthday and the letter game that was so much fun to do.
1. She is a very good snuggler. I get in bed every morning to snuggle with Mom after the alarm clock goes off and before she gets up to get ready for work.
2. She is a sucker for sad puppy eyes. If I get in trouble or want something I use my big brown puppy eyes and I'm forgiven or get what I want.
3. She is a really good baker. She bakes us treats and even lets us try some of the nondog treats.
4. She is a MAJOR slob in the kitchen. When Mom is in the kitchen we know that we'll get to clean up a mess eventually. If we hear mom say crap, oops, dang it or any cuss words Sasha and I come running because we know Mom made a big mess for us to clean up.
5. She wears fake finger nails because she bites her nails and makes them sore if she doesn't and fake nails are PAWESOME for ear, belly and under the collar scratches.
6. She feels safer taking me with her when she goes to work outside the fence so I get to go explore the outside the fence area a lot.
7. I can talk her into playing fetch more and longer than anybody else I know.
8. She lets me sleep in the big bed if Dad is gone for some reason or comes to bed late.
9. She's not strong enough to pick me up and hold me like a baby like Dad does.
10. The 10th and BEST reason I love her is: She's MY Mom!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
PS Mom, if you're reading this I didn't tell them this is your 30th birthday like you said not to do. Can I get an extra cookie tonight after dinner?