Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Some New Voting Info

Thanks everybody for voting for me!! I'm pretty sure I'm doing pretty good. They keep cahnging the page set ups. Right now I'm on page 26 of 27. Last night when we were voting there were 15 pages. There's still 399 photos, but the pages keep moving. Here's the link to the page I'm on right now:http://allthingsjeep.smugmug.com/gallery/5431344_hqQPz#364078124_sGZ4g. That could change in the next 30 seconds though. Mom and Dad found another cat photo in the line up last night and they were even more confused by it. It was at a trail head here in Colorado called Hancock Lake, and the cat was on the dash board like it was going to go wheeling on the trail. Who in the world would take a cat on a trip like that? No offense to my cat friends, but I dont know of any cat that would like to spend that much time in a vehicle on a really bumpy and hot ride. There may be cats out there like that, but I don't know any of them! PLUS it's a Jeep DOG contest! There's even a ferrit in the competition. Mom says that way too creepy.
Sometimes we can vote more than once and sometimes we can't. We found that if you close yout Internet windows and bring it back up, you can vote again. So if you're just sitting around doing nothing, just keep voting! Mom and Dad took turns while they were watching tv and Grandma was in the other room on her computer voting. We still don't know when voting ends, but winners will be announced on Sunday so Mom and I are going to get on Sunday afternoon and check it. We're assuming we go to the same palce where we're voting to find the winners or the main AllThingsJeep.com site so if you get curious and impatient waiting on me to tell you, you can go there, too.
There is one photo of a Wrangler sitting on a beach and you can so tell that the golden retrievers were photoshopped into the back. A lot of people noticed because in the comments they were leaving lots of comments about photoshopping and one person recognized the beach as a beach where dogs aren't allowed. It's a pretty bad photoshop job.
I'm off to vote some more and try to get caught up on my blog reading!! Thanks again everyone!!!

15 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Okydoky-more cats?! Soo wrong. Off to vote.
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jami

Moco said...

We are off to vote again. Best of Luck.

BenTheRotti said...

voted again.. cleared cookies.. voted again.. and so on hehehe

Ben xxx

Georgeous said...

I voted, i'm not sure if I'm looking for more pics of you though? I'm gald to see so many dogs have their doggles on - I did NOT vote for them though. Good luck, will drop by and cast more votes.
Snufs George

Joe Stains said...

We voted, such a strange thing how they keep switching it up like that!

Lorenza said...

I will be voting and voting for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Myeo said...

All the best! We hope you will win.

Love
Boy n Baby

Huskee and Hershey said...

I voted again! Hehehe...
I will make sure my mom goes to the site like every 30 sec to vote for you... Hope you win!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I voted for you Kaos. I hope you win..

~ Girl girl

Petra said...

Just read about the vote and will go do my duty. Go Lady Kaos!

Molly the Airedale said...

We're off to go vote! We hope you win, Kaos!

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

When does the voting end? Did you say Sat?
Hugs Sunny&Scooter

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi my friend,

That cow you was talking about is big but not as big as the one I saw. I wonder if they are related?

We haven't had time to catchup on very many blogs since we got back from our trip but the Mommy said we are gonna read yours tonight becuase the pictures of your new place look wonderful.

We did my kitty cat post last night & used your cats picture. Hope you appove. Come over & guess who belongs to who. You already know one cat.

Love ya .. Mona & the Mommy too!!

BenTheRotti said...

Hi beautiful,

still throwing votes in for you, when can we vote till? want to squeeze as many as possible in

Ben xxx

BenTheRotti said...

Pop on over to my blog when you get the chance, I left a little award there for you.

tailwags,

Ben xxx