Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Google Searches

There's quit a few of you doing the Google search thing and after seeing all of yours' I was afraid of even looking at my searches, but Mom got curious and THANK DOGNESS I didn't have any creepy ones and there were only 2 for July.
The first one is kaos ride at hershey. I really have no idea what that is supposed to be. I hope they foudn what they were looking for, cuz it definately wasn't here! I would never ride Hershey! I'd hurt Hershey if I tried that and I definately wouldn't want to do that! So there's my weird one.
Here's a cool one: dog schmakos. Schmakos are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Schmakos!! My favortie is the bacon ones that look like bacon. I will do anything for a Schmakos. Mom says it's kind of like Scooby-Doo and Scooby Snacks (Mom is a Scooby-Doo freak.). You definately should check out their website Schmakos.com Right now they have a dollar off coupon you can use to try them, a couple years ago they did a thing where they gave away free samples! Their catch phrase line thingy is "Dogs go wack for schmakos." Trust me, you'll definately go wacko!! I've tried them all and my favorite is definately the bacon ones and I also really like the bone marrow shaped ones. The others are good, too but Mom and Dad know to get Sasha and I those and we'll do any trick they want for those. We'll even take a bath if we're told we'll get a handful afterwards. Last night Dad had us showing off for Aunt Cassie and one of Dad's friends and I rolled over several times and danced really high for a couple. Sasha rolled over so many times I think she was dizzy. the package looked a little low though. I better make sure Mom checks on that and puts them on the shopping list.
I'm going to go dream about Schmakos now until Mom gets home from work. I bet I can talk her into giving me one. Last night she kept saying she wasn't going to play tug-of-war with me, but I used my puppy eyes on her and she played several times. I am sooooooo glad she's feeling better. Gunanr is feeling better, too. He's almost better enough to wrestle with me again.

7 comments:

Tadpole said...

Puppy eyes are miracle workers! :-)

coco said...

hi lady kaos! how cool that our moms have the same jobs! it's nice to know someone understands what i go through with her inconsistent schedule!!

thanks for the tips on the treats, too - we'll definitely check them out!

poochie smoochies, coco

Peanut said...

I will have to get mom to get me some of those schmakos.
Glad your mom and Gunnar are doing better

Love Flash

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Kaos,
I'm so glad Gunnar is better!
I have never heard of those treats...bummer!!

PreciOus said...

We don't have Schmakos in Singapore. Didn't even heard of it before. Oh my, what other yummy treats have I missed?

Snuggle,
Precious

Liza said...

Very funny searches - My human laughed out loud because my dad makes really funny scooby doo voices to make mom laugh when she is sad.

Hopefully she will go check out schmakos!! I LOVE FOOD!

Glad to hear about Gunnar!!

love ya - Dory

Nessa Happens said...

Hey Lady K - swing by my blog we're having a contest!

http://nanookthenewfy.blogspot.com/2007/07/contest.html