Friday, December 05, 2008

I Think We're Caught Up


I think we've gotten all caught up on everyone's blogs. That was a lot of work! We checked the email and got a bunch of email cards already! That was really cool! We still haven't started our cards yet. We still haev a couple weeks though (my mom is really good at procrastinating, that's why it took her 5 years to get through college!).
As you can see in the picture above, I finally have energy to pick my head up and hold it up a little. Next week I'm going to show you some pictures of my human cousin's visit. We had a lot of fun.

Mom also needs to update her food blog. She feels a little guilty for not updating it in awhile. They fired the receptionist at her office (she was a pain and real estate is down so that excuse was the final reason needed to get rid of her) so Mom has taken on a ton more work and then when she gets home she isn't in the mood to look at a computer anymore. That's also the reason there's no Artsy Fartsy Friday today. Mom didn't have time to go through stuff to find what she wanted to post today. Hopefully Monday I'll be ready to share my 2 weeks with my cousins with you and that will make up for it. There is a really cute craft Mom did with the kids that is very artsy.
Mom and Dad should be on their way home soon so I better go watch for them. I know Mom really appreciates being greeted at the door when she comes home after a hard and long day at work.
Have a great weekend everybody!!!

13 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaos!
My mom does not like when she had to do someone else work either!
I hope you all have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's lady K, me iz glad u iz caught up...heehee, we hasnt got our cards ready either...mama says next year she gonna start in oct...

b safe,
~rocky~

Snowball said...

I know how tough it is to try to catch up with our friends blogs after you have taken a break but it feels good to be seeing your friends again, isn't it?

Luv
Snowball

Myeo said...

Our om has been real busy too with work. We got lots to catch up on.

Love
Boy n Baby

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper we love playing zoomies and running into Mom. She just gets in our way!!


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

The Zoo Crew said...

Do you think you could teach our sister, Echo, how to relax like you are?

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Kaos
I'm glad you have recovered from the visit with your cousins. It's nice to rest after the company.
Love Ruby

Joe Stains said...

Mom is getting sick of the computer too, but she is trying to stay caught up. We like your Mom's food blog!

Dexter said...

Don't strain yourself too much. You need your rest.

Slobbers,
Mango

Moco said...

Rest up. We will wait for all the new info. you have for us.

Molly the Airedale said...

We are feeling so behind at the moment! Now it's our turn to play catch up! Is it really possible during the holidays, Kaos?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lindsay said...

Oh your poor Mom. I'm sure she was plenty busy before, never mind now!

I'm glad you're recovering, Kaos, what a full visit you had with the little ones!

The Girl is taking her sweet time getting our e-cards out, too. It takes her forever to do anything! And no excuse about having too much work to do, either! Wroo.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Unknown said...

Can you catch me up while you are at it? I am WAYYYY behind myself! I think I am going to spend pretty much the whole day catching myself up from the past week.... Stinks to get behind. I'm jealous you are caught up.