Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weekend Trip

This weekend was a little confusing to me. We went to the hunting place, but we didn't do anything! I spent a lot of time with Mom. Mom kept getting mad at me because I wanted to be out with Dad so I kept whining. Mom took me out on a leash to the backyard and I played fetch a bunch. I wanted to be with Dad but Mom said he was helping reroof the house. I don't know what reroofing is, but I don't like it cuz it's boring. The first day after tehy worked for awhile a bunch of them went to the lake. I didn't get to go and Mom said I wouldn't like it anyway. HELLO!!! Isn't a lake full of water? Mom said I'd have to stay in the boat and the shallow parts of the lake were too muddy and I wouldn't have had any fun. I'm sure I could have made my own fun. Mom fell off the tube they were pulling behind the boat. Now, that doesn't sound fun but she said it was and she couldn't stop laughing. The next day everybody but Dad went. He wanted to take a nap, but I wouldn't let him sleep very long because I wanted to play with him.
Dad promised to spend more time with me this coming weekend with the camping trip. My cousin Bailey is supposed to come too so maybe I won't have time to play with Dad. Okay, that's not true. It's Dad!! Of course I'll play with him!! Dad already packed my water toys so hopefully I'll get to play some really fun games! Sasha is going to Grandma's house for the weekend and Gunnar is going to stay home again.
On Sunday I was so upset I couldn't play with Dad that I got mad at Sasha because she wouldn't let me sniff the bag our stuff was in. I wanted to pick out a new toy to take outside. I yelled at her and tried to push her away. Mom thought I was attacking Sasha and I got in trouble. Shasha whined and when she came back outside with us she got to go the full length of her leash. I had to stay close to Mom and then Dad told me I was bad, too. She started it!! If she hadn't whined and cried to Mom it wouldn't have been a big deal.
I had fun this weekend and was so tired I slept all the way home. I can't wait for camping though. I will definately have fun then!
I'm going to go take a nap now. Mom won't be home for lunch for awhile so I'm going to stretch out on the couch. Mom left my rope toy out last night and I've been carrying it around. Hopefylly I'll get her to play fetch with me some more. Until then I'll stretch out on the couch with my rope and take a nap. Mom will hopefully have the pictures from this weekend ready so share this afternoon sometime. When she gets themmoff her camera, I'll have some pictures to show you.