Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Some Pictures

Today I thought I'd share some pictures with you. I'm not sure what pictures are saved on the computer so we'll see what I can come up with to show you.

This first picture is of my sister Sasha. This was takem a couple weeks before her summer haircut. All that fuzzy hair is gone now. She looks like the neighbor dacshunds now. Mom was sad all her hair is gone, but last last year Sasha got an infection in her throat from a weed that she had pulled out of her fur and got sick and couldn't eat or anything. Mom was very worried about her and didn't want it to happen again this year so she got a really short hair cut.
This is my brother Gunnar. (Remember he's the wierd looking dog?) When we came home from this weekend he really wanted Mom to give him some attention. He even behaved for a day! Mom was playing with him and he scratched her and Mom was bleeding. She didn't get amd at him! She took the blame for it! When I do that Mom tells me to calm down! She said it was her fault because she needs to trim his nails.
These are the only pictures for right now. I'm trying to find some more good pictures. I'm very picky about pictures of me and I know Mom has some really good ones. I don't know where her disks are though. I'll try to get her to show me when she comes home for lunch. Check back for more cool pictures!