Friday, March 20, 2009

Still No Pictures

Hey everyone!! Mom is working on getting some walking pictures. She said it's hard because I like to go in the opposite direction - or some lame excuse like that. She says hopefully next week she will be ready to try for pictures. She kind of knows the streets we "behave" on and the streets we like to try to twist our leashes together. Mom says if we had another dog along with us, we would have a perfect brade going with our leashes.
We keep Mom pretty busy when she's not off having lunch with friends or reading the confusing unemployment book. She got more information today an has been sitting at the computer all afternoon complaining about government agencies making things confusing. Tomorrow and Sunday Mom and Dad are going to be busy away from the house and I'm kind of glad. I'm exhausted! It will be nice to catch up on our sleep. Speaking of sleeping! Some of you were worried about us getting sunburned napping out in the sun. Don't worry. Mom keeps an eye on us and Sasha has to wear baby sunscreen on her belly since she just got groomed and she really likes to have the sun on her belly.
We have been able to chase the birds out of our back yard a lot more since Mom has been home. It's a lot of fun and has to be done a bunch of times a day. Mom tried getting pictures of us and the birds, but I guess the birds are a little camera shy because they left before the camera took the picture.
Mom wants back on the computer now to check her email (probably to see if any more of her friends want to go to lunch next week) so I'm going to go take another nap.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

9 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

Oh the birds!! hope you get pics of your walks. Have a great weekend. =)

Moco said...

Enjoy your mom while you can. She will be back working before you know it.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mokho is khorrekht!

Enjoy her now!

My mom has been working alternate weeks...the furst week she was off, it was her furst time not working since December of 2004 - she wasn't sure what to do with herself!

I hope woo khan get some walking shots! We know they are some of my favourites!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I've added woo too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaos!
I agree with our friends. Enjoy your time with your mom while she is at home!
I hope she can take pictures of your walkies!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Ha! Momma worries about me getting heat stoked in the sun and makes me come in sometimes once I am all sizzling hot.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lacy said...

w00f's, hope ur mama finds work soon, but until she does, enjoy the time wiff her..sooo many hooomans now wiffout jobs, its skeerie..

b safe,
~rocky~

Suzuki said...

Hello there
It's furry nice to meet you :)
I came across your blog through Paw It Forward and thought I would stop by and say Hi. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends. Also fur all the single pups out there, my brother Scooby has just started his own "business" called Lookin' Fur Love. You can find it on my blog.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Miss Sophie said...

I guess we all have those gratuitous bum shots from our walks...
Velvety Kissies
Sophie

Petra said...

Thanks for keeping us updated, Kaos. I know your mom will find a good job in the proper time...but for right now, she's ALL YOURS!