Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good Dog


Mom says this Garfield comic strip reminds her of me. I'm not exactly sure if that's a good thing or not. What do you think?
Sasha is doing bunches better. She was jumping off of the furniture last night and doing her whining thing and Mom picked her up and she didn't even yelp. She's still a little sore, but she's much better. Mom said she might be getting a bath this weekend. HEHEHEHE That's hilarious! I'm glad I don't have really long hair and mud and dirt stuck in it all the time. I love water, but I hate baths.
We're not going to go hunting this month. It's a bummer, but it's supposed to snow and we don't want to end up stuck somewhere because of the snow. It's supposed to be really really cold this weekend, too and Dad decided it'd be better to not be out in the cold and the wind and snow. Dad is off this weekend and plans on doing some stuff in the yard and if it's too cold for me to be outside with him, then Mom will be home too and she's hoping to finally get to use her easel that Dad got her for Christmas. She's also going through some of her photography stuff because she has to decorate her office now that the other lady is leaving. She's still sad the lady is leaving, but she doesn't have much time to think about it because she's busy learning a bunch of new things. She hasn't had time to think about how sad she is or how stressed out she is. I give her lots of hugs and cuddle with her a lot to help her feel better though.
OH! This morning everything was backwards! Usually Dad gets up and lets us out and feeds Gunnar and then lets us in and feeds us and Mom stays in bed for a little longer. This morning it was different. Mom let us out and Dad stayed in bed. It was one of Dad's late shift days which means he can spend more time with me in the morning so he decided to spend a little extra time in bed. We were confused, but our routine really wasn't messed up so we were okay. After I ate breakfast I went back into the bedroom and cuddled with Dad before he finally had to get out of bed and go to work. It was a bunch of fun!!
Mom should be home for lunch pretty soon so I better go. Bye!

No comments: